- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Cap a special evening off with this unique champagne cocktail. For an added touch of panache, garnish the drink with a few pomegranate seeds.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce Triple sec
- 3/4 ounce pomegranate juice
- 1 -1/2 ounces chilled champagne
- Pre-chill a champagne glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the vodka, triple sec and pomegranate juice into a cocktail shaker and mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glass and then add the chilled champagne. Serve immediately.