- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12 servings
Creamy chewy raspberry dessert bars.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (12 ounce) can country raspberry frozen concentrate juice, softened
- 10 raspberry flavored fruit fat-free Newton cookies, softened
- 1 quart fat-free no sugar raspberry ice cream
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in the juice until well combined. Add the ice cream and beat until blended.
- Use a food processor to turn the cookies into a fine crumb.
- Spread 1/2 of the ice cream mix into the bottom of an 8-inch pan. Sprinkle with the cookie crumbs, reserve 2 tablespoons. Spread the remaining ice cream over the cookie crumbs. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top. Freeze.