- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: Makes about 3 dozen cookies
Sure to be a new family favorite, these triple peanut butter oatmeal cookies are so simple to make and so quick to disappear.
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 (8-ounce) bag Reese’s mini peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup peanut butter morsels
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl with a handheld blender and then add the baking soda, vanilla, peanut butter and eggs. Mix well to combine, and then stir in the rolled oats, peanut butter cups and morsels.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet and then flatten slightly with the bottom of a cup.
- Place in the oven for about 9 minutes or until cookies turn light brown in color.