- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: serves 10-12 people
Oranges, pineapple and coconut combine for a fun, creamy fruit salad
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 ( 6 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sour cream OR 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Stir gelatin in boiling water until dissolved. Add in the sherbet, stirring until melted. Mix in 1 can of oranges. Pour into mold and refrigerate until firm.
- Combine the remaining oranges, pineapple, coconut and marshmallows. Stir in sour cream, refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Remove the mold onto a serving plate. Fill with the fruit salad and serve.