- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 10-15 servings
Chocolate overload cake!
- 1 (4 ounce0 package chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare the chocolate pudding using the 2 cups of milk. Mix the cake mix into the hot pudding and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9x13-inch pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes.