- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 16
Flatbread is a yummy and quick way to finish off any meal. The blend of seasonings and cheeses in this recipe for Triple Cheese Flatbread are unbeatable.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Form a stiff dough by mixing Bisquick and hot water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Knead dough 60 times on surface sprinkled with Bisquick; then roll onto greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle dough with cheeses and seasoning.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.