- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Pisco Mistra is a famous South American drink distillate made from Chilean grape varieties. Try it blended with Angostura bitters, orgeat syrup and fresh lime juice in this unique and interesting blend.
- 1 ounce Angostura Aromatic bitters
- 1 ounce orgeat syrup
- 2/3 ouce lime juice
- 1/3 ounce Pisco Mistral
- Lime zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime zest twist and then serve immediately.