- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Created by Robert Hess, this popular dry sherry, Cynar, Aquavit and peach bitters blend is a complex and well-balanced cocktail.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1 ounce dry sherry
- 1 ounce Cynar
- 1 ounce aquavit
- 2 dashes peach bitters
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.