- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Coleslaw with a sweet taste of apple mixed in.
- 1 small head of red or green cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 4 green onions, thinkly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together the cabbage, carrots, apple and onion. Cover and chill.
- Blend together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and tarragon.
- When ready to serve, pour the yogurt mixture over the cabbage mixture and stir until well coated. Season with salt and pepper as needed.