- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Tricolor Salad is made with red, white and blue layers for a festive summer dessert.
- 1 (3 ounce) package red raspberry gelatin
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package black raspberry gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries
- Dissolve red raspberry gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Pour into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Chill until set.
- Soften unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water. Combine sugar and half and half in a saucepan. Heat but do not boil. Add unflavored gelatin, stirring to dissolve. Add cream cheese and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in nuts.
- Spread over set layer. Chill until firm. Dissolve black raspberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Add blueberries. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.