- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Tri Level Christmas Jelly is layered with lemon, lime and raspberry gelatin for a stunning holiday dessert.
- 1 (6 ounce) package each lemon, lime and raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and sweetened
- Dissolve each package gelatin separately in 2 cups boiling water. Stir marshmallows into lemon gelatin. Set aside.
- Add 1-1/2 cups cold water to lime gelatin. Pour into a 12 x 16-inch pan. Chill until firm.
- Add 1-1/2 cups cold water to raspberry gelatin. Add cream cheese to lemon mixture; beat until blended. Chill until slightly thickened. Fold in pineapple and whipped cream. Spread lemon mixture over set lime gelatin. Chill until partially set.
- Chill raspberry gelatin until partially set. Spoon over lemon layer. Chill until firm.