- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Biscuit topped cherry and tapioca dessert.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened pited tart red cherries
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 refrigerator whole-wheat biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the cherries, honey and tapioca in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Add in the margarine.
- Pour the mixture into a 1.5 quart casserole dish. Place the biscuits on top and bake for 20 minutes.