- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These fun cookies make a healthy snack and they taste delicious!
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Mix together applesauce, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla; set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, then blend into applesauce mixture.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into applesauce mixture.
- Fold in oats, chocolate chips, walnuts and cranberries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.