- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 6
Wild Rice Stuffing has wild rice added to stuffing mix for added texture and flavor.
- 1, 4 ounce package wild rice
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup hot water
- 1, 8 ounce package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Add 3 bouillon cubes to water and follow directions for cooking wild rice.
- Cook celery and green pepper in butter. Dissolve 1 bouillon cube in 1 cup hot water. Add to celery mixture. Toss wild rice, stuffing mix and vegetable mixture in a large bowl. Stuff turkey or place in a greased casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.