- Prep: 8 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 min
- Serving: 4
Traditional Pesto Sauce is a classic favorite.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, chopped fine
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, cooked
- With wooden spoon, cream butter, cheese, garlic, basil and marjoram until well blended.
- Gradually add oil; beating constantly. Add nuts; mix well.
- Add to spaghetti and toss gently.