- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 9-12 People
These sweet muffins serve well alongside any breakfast main dish.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together egg, milk and butter; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.