- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 16 people
This traditional cheesecake is so good, you won't be able to have just one slice.
- 6 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Blend in sour cream, flour and vanilla.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Turn oven off; let cheesecake cool in oven (with oven door closed) 5 to 6 hours. (This helps prevent the cheesecake from cracking.)
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 360 calories, 25g total fat, 15g saturated fat, 1g trans fat, 145mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 23g sugars, 7g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 2%DV iron.