- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The touch of evil that can come from having one too many of these cocktails is because it packs quite a punch for such an innocent seeming blend of flavors. Enjoy within reason.
- 1-1/2 ounces Bulleit Bourbon
- 1 ounce Rhubarb Syrup
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Dash St. George absinthe verte
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Mint leaf, crushed, to garnish
- Put a coupe glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with the lemon twist and mint leaf. Serve immediately.