- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 12
Touch Down Taco Dip is a great appetizer to serve at a Super Bowl party.
- 1, 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread bottom of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with the refried beans.
- Combine cream cheese and taco seasoning mix in a medium bowl. Add garlic; mix well. Spread mixture over beans.
- Sprinkle tomato, onion, olives and cilantro over cream cheese mixture. Top with Cheddar cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot. Garnish with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.