- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy tortilla, chicken and cheese chicken dinner casserole.
- 3 cups broked tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 (1075 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Evenly layer the chips and chicken in a 13x9-inch baking pan. Mix together the soup, chiles and onion and pour over the chicken. Top with the cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.