- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 3 cups salsa
Toasting the tortilla makes it a crispy chip that can be used to scoop up the sweet and savory mango salsa.
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 (16-ounce) jar thick and chunky salsa
- 1 medium (1 cup) mango, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (8.75-ounce) can whole kernel corn, well-drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Thoroughly brush both sides of the tortillas with the butter, and then sprinkle with the garlic salt and parsley.
- Put the tortillas on 2 large baking sheets, and cook for 8 minutes, rotating the baking sheets after 4 minute of cooking.
- In the meantime, combine the salsa, mango, corn and green onion in a small bowl, and mix to blend.
- Remove the tortillas and break into 4 pieces. Serve with the mango salsa.