- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr 20 min
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Slow cooked tortellini soup.
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can great northern eans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 medium zucchinis, halved, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked cheese filled tortellini
- Mix together everything but the tortellini in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir in the tortellini. Cover and cook for an additional 20 minutes.