- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr 15 min
- Total: 6 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Tortellini and sausage Italian inspired slow cooker dinner.
- 2 pounds bulk Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) carton refrigerated marinara sauce
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (9 ounce) pacakge refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the sausage, marinara sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low.
- Mix in the tortellini and spread the cheese over top. Cook covered for 15 minutes on high, or until the tortellini is cooked.