- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
Doesn't Tortellini Salad with Garden Vegetables sound great for a summer lunch?
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small zucchini, cut into strips
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold, running water. Place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix gently. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.