- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh, muddled strawberries are combined with the sweet and slightly herbal bitterness of the Amaro Averna, a touch of lemon juice and bubbly orange soda to create this refreshing drink.
- 2 ounces Averna Amaro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 4 ounces orange soda, chilled
- Lemon slice to garnish
- Place the strawberries in a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the Averna Amaro and lemon juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh crushed ice.
- Top the drink with the orange soda and then garnish with a lemon slice; serve immediately.