- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A sweet and savory blend of tomatoes, rosemary and balsamic vinegar that can be spooned over roasted meats or topped on ciabatta sandwiches.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Place the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat and add the tomatoes, rosemary, garlic and salt, along with a few grinds of fresh black pepper. Stir the mixture to combine and then simmer for 6 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar into the tomato mixture and stir to combine. Serve immediately.