- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Tomato-topped Chicken and Stuffing
- 5 cups herb seasoned stuffing
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Crush 1 cup of the stuffing and combine with 2 tablespoons of the butter
- In a medium bowl mix the rest of the butter and the water, stir in the rest of the stuffing, just enough to coat.
- Pour it into a 13x9 inch baking dish, top with the chicken.
- In a separate bowl, combine the soup and the milk, pour over the chicken. Place the tomato slices over the chicken and top with the crushed stuffing.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.