- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Greek-inspired ingredients makes this Tomato Tart recipe a delightful side dish for a magical meal.
- Pre-packaged pastry shell for 9-inch pan
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut lengthwise into 6 wedges each
- 1/2 cup of oil-cured olives, pitted
- 6 ounces of Feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place the pastry shell into a 9-inch, fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. Prick the bottom of the pastry with a fork. Bake the pastry for about 5-7 minutes, or until it begins to brown.
- Remove from the oven and fill the pastry with the tomato wedges. Scatter the olives and cheese on top.
- Drizzle the filling with olive oil and sprinkle the thyme and pepper on top.
- Bake the tart for 25 minutes or until the crust turns golden and the tomatoes are soft.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.