- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A flavorful, slow cooker taco soup, perfect with chips for dipping or topping.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch-style beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernal corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- Mix everything together in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours.