- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 42 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Cheesy broccoli topped tomato halves.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 large tomatoes, halved
- Prepare the broccoli according to the directions. Drain. Combine with the cheese, reserving 2 tablespoons. Stir in the onion.
- Arrange the tomato halves in a baking dish. Top each tomato with the broccoli mixture. Sprinkle with the reserved cheese.
- Broil at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.