- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Serve this nutritious and anti-oxidant-rich tomato salsa with sliced cucumbers instead of tortillas chips to save on both extra fat and calories.
- 1-1/4 pounds tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large seedless cucumber, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Place the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeño and lime juice into a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste, mix until blended, and then serve with the slices of cucumbers.