- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A delightful and aromatic combination of tomatoes, olives, jalapeno, peaches and parsley brings a myriad of flavors into play including sweet, savory, juicy, spicy and fresh.
- 4 ripe peaches
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 ounces black olives, roughly chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and toss well to combine. Season the salsa to taste with salt and pepper and then cover the bowl and set aside for 1 hour to allow flavors to meld.