- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Ideally, you will want to use yellow cherry tomatoes for this cocktail and roast them first to bring out a sweet and smoky flavor.
- 4 “Sweet 100″ tomatoes, halved
- 10 cilantro leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt and additional salt to rim glass
- 1 slice haberñero chili
- 1-1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- Rim a cocktail glass with salt and then place in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the tomatoes, cilantro and the 1/8 teaspoon salt into a cocktail shaker and muddle into a paste.
- Add the chili, fill the shaker with ice and then pour in the tequila, Cointreau and lime juice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass. Serve immediately.