- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Although a lot of people may balk at the idea of using fresh tomato puree in a classic daiquiri, it is important to note that tomatoes are actually fruits and they surprisingly bring fruity and almost berry-like undertones of flavor to this cocktail.
- 2 ounces rum
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh tomato puree
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Cherry tomatoes to garnish
- Pre-chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds to chill and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish the cocktail with speared cherry tomatoes and then serve immediately.