- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
This summer salad prepares easily and serves well at picnics and family barbecues.
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, cucumber, watermelon, avocado and green onions.
- In a small dish, whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over salad, blending until vegetables are thoroughly coated.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.