- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Heirloom tomatoes work extremely well in this salad as they add beautiful color and uniqueness to this dish’s presentation. Serve with a side of crusty, rustic bread and a chilled, dry white wine.
- 15 small tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons pitted, sliced green olives
- 3 tablespoons pitted, sliced black olives
- 3 tablespoons pitted, sliced kalamata olives-optional
- 1 stalk spring onion (scallion), finely chopped
- 2 ounces feta or mozarella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons fresh or dried oregano
- sea salt andfreshly ground pepper
- Place the oil, vinegar, sugar, oregano and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a small bowl. Whisk the mixture vigorously to combine.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and then place in a salad bowl with the olives, onion and feta. Pour the salad dressing over the salad and then gently toss to coat.