- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
Spoon this sweet and zesty relish over scrambled eggs or frittata for a delicious contrast of flavor and texture.
- 1-1/2 cups quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced, seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Place all of the ingredients into bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cover the relish and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.