- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
For extreme freshness and robust flavor, use ripe summer tomatoes and peppers instead of a store-bought mix.
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 jalapeños, stemmed and seeded
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) vodka
- 4 large green olives to garnish
- 4 pickled dilly beans to garnish
- Place the tomatoes, lemon juice, jalapeños, horseradish, Worcestershire, sugar, celery salt, and pepper in a blender, and blend until well mixed, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Add the vodka, stir to combine and then place the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 hours in order to chill.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator, pour into 4 glasses filled with ice and then garnish with the beans and olives.