- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A wonderful tomato-based salad dressing, tasty on mixed greens or drizzled on steamed vegetables.
- 2/3 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1-1/2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the tomato juice, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, tarragon, chives, garlic, salt and pepper into a small bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed, stir and serve.