- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Toss this sauce with your favorite Asian-inspired noodle salad, or spoon it over fried rice or a stir-fry.
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 2 large)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (about 3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Place all of the ingredients into a nonreactive glass bowl and stir well until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to serving to allow the flavors to blend.