- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 people
This makes a wonderful brunch dish. Croutons add crunch and the eggs and cheese smooth out this savory casserole studded with bright tomatoes.
- 4 cups prepared croutons
- 2 Medium tomatoes diced
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- 11/2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Grease a 9 inch round baking dish.
- Layer croutons, diced tomatoes and swiss cheese in baking dish.
- Combine milk, eggs, salt, dry mustard and paprika in a bowl. Mix well. Pour over croutons and tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.