- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
Soft tofu makes a creamy base for this multi-purposed mixture. Use it to spread on your favorite sandwich as a condiment, drizzle it over steamed vegetables as a sauce or toss it with your favorite salad as a dressing.
- 1 cup mashed soft tofu (about 8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped shallot (about 1 large)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- Put the tofu, lemon juice, mustard, salt, shallot and garlic into a food processor and process until smooth. With the processor’s motor running, slowly pour the oil down the processor flute and blend until combined.