- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies make an cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup crushed toffee bits
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats and toffee bits.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.