- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 24 People
Consider adding these crunchy cookies to your list of holiday baking. Ideal for sharing with friends and family.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add egg yolk, flour and vanilla; mix until stiff.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until crust becomes golden brown.
- Add chocolate chips to cookie crust immediately after removing from oven; when chocolate melts, spread over crust evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over all, then cut into bars or squares.