- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 cup
This dip is ideal for serving alongside sliced apples.
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons water
- 2 tablespoons toffee bits
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan, cook and stir butter, brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and water over medium heat.
- When mixture becomes smooth, remove from heat and stir in toffee bits and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into a serving dish, then chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.