- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: about 20 pieces
Simple pecan toffee candy.
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Grease a 9-inch square pan. Spread the pecans in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine the sugar and butter in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 7 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour the melted mixture over the pecans. Sprinkle with the chocolate and cover the pan with a baking sheet. Keep covered until the chocolate has melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate using a knife and then cut into squares. Refrigerate.