- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 10 servings
Toasted cheesy french bread.
- 1 loaf of french bread (12 inches)
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (5 ounce) jar sharp spreading cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the french bread in half. Slice each half into 2 inch diagonal slices, cutting to but not through the bottom crust.
- Mix together the butter and cheese. Spread onto each slice and over the top of the loaf. Bake until cheese has melted, or about 15 minutes.