- Prep: 3 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 30 min
- Serving: 20 servings
This cheese ball is made with four different types of cheeses and then rolled in toasted walnuts. Serve with crackers and apple slices.
- 4 ounces (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) container sharp Cheddar cold pack cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package blue cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the walnuts and parsley, into a large bowl.
- Using a blender, blend the ingredients together on low making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Cover the bowl and transfer to the refrigerator. Chill for at least 3 hour until firm.
- Place the walnuts and the parsley in a small bowl. Shape the cheese into a ball and then roll in the walnut mixture to coat on all sides.