- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/3 cup
Don’t limit the versatility of this spread by only serving it with crackers. It is equally as delicious slathered onto thinly sliced pear and apple wedges.
- 4-ounce bar of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces (1 cup) cold crumbled blue cheese
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and stir vigorously until soft and creamy. Add the toasted walnuts and a few pinches of salt and pepper, and stir once again until thoroughly mixed.
- Sprinkle in the blue cheese and carefully fold the mixture to combine. Serve immediately.