- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A unique blend of toasted thyme, chamomile tea leaves, elderflower liqueur and lemon juice makes this vodka-based cocktail a distinctive beverage.
- 4 thyme sprigs, toasted in a pan
- 2 teaspoons dry chamomile tea leaves
- Juice of 3/4 lemon
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1 egg white
- 2 ounces Square One® Organic Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Agave nectar
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Thyme sprig to garnish
- Chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the thyme, chamomile, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Pour in the elderflower liqueur, egg white, vodka and agave nectar, and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for about 30 seconds and then fine strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.